Tuesday, March 3, 2009


Wow, have I been getting behind on this blog thing! I have been pretty busy lately. I will try to be better, but no promises. Besides, how could I follow a post like Marc's? Isn't he just the greatest?

I think that one thing I need to post is my new haircut picture, which is above. I am so happy with it! Marc was the one that got me to finally do it by setting up the appointment for me. It is fun and different and SO EASY to maintain. This will be good when the baby comes.

Speaking of our baby, he is getting more and more active every day it seems. And he kicks quite hard! Yesterday it seemed like he was doing flips or something. He really got going when I was at my friend Nic's performance. He played piano in a performance of the Mozart Piano Quartet in G minor. It was very good. I guess my son thought so too!

2 comments:

  1. How fun. Your haircut is adorable. I loved feeling my babies kick, it made it all seem so real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your haircut! Marc just told me about your blog today. I think it is cute! I guess Marc will tell you that I am making a quilt for Ethan. I decided that I better let you know so that I will actually finish it! No worries! I hope Thomas the Train is ok with you. It will be backed with a TTT print. Love you all!
    Korilane

    ReplyDelete