Thursday, May 7, 2009

33 Weeks!







So I realize that I haven't posted in a long time. Call me busy or lazy. I blame it on forgetting because of my pregnant brain. Some of you (a.k.a my sister Annie) have wanted to see how I am looking these days as I am in the home stretch of the pregnancy. I am nearly 34 weeks now, and I feel so round! These pics should give you a good idea of what I mean.

Marc and I love our new apartment. Pics are to follow. It feels so spacious compared to our last place! I want to decorate some more, but right now our budget is concerned with saving up for all the things that we need when the baby comes. We have bought our car seat and a stroller, which was very exciting. But of course, there are other things that we need to get to be prepared. Marc and I think that the D.I is one of the greatest places on earth for baby clothes, as we have found some really cute Aloha (Hawaiian print) shirts for the baby. Most of the baby clothes seem hardly worn, probably because babies grow out of them so fast! Can you tell that we are getting excited?

Our baby moves so much these days. He likes to kick in the middle of the night and wake me up. I think that this is to prepare me for when he is born and wakes me up in the night to be fed. I guess that I had better get used to it. Sometimes it is fun to have him kick, especially when my whole belly moves. The baby still really likes when Marc puts his hand on my belly. He kicks Marc every time, and often moves whatever body part is closest over to where Marc's hand is. It is so cute!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, your new place is much bigger!!! I can't wait to see it for real on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i was as cute pregnant as you are! I am so excited for you! You will have to give me your new address since you moved after you gave the previous address to me.:)

    ReplyDelete