Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ethan Marc Fuentes


Introducing Ethan Marc Fuentes!

We are so excited to have our little boy with us at last. He is such a joy in our family already. He was born June 20 at 12:54 am weighing 7 lbs. 4 oz. and measuring 20 inches long. I was in labor for 3 hours and only pushed 6 times. I also delivered without an epidural, I think mainly due to my preparation mentally, spiritually, and physically. I also was in mild labor for a week beforehand that wasn't painful at all and got him nice and low. He was just ready to come! He was very awake and aware from the moment he was born. He also is a very calm and happy baby, as everyone who meets him can tell. He is my sweetheart!

This is right after he was born. They wrapped him in a towel and put him right on my chest. The expression on my face captures exactly what I felt: "Oh. THIS is what the person that was inside of me looks like. THIS is what Marc and I's genes together make!"



Our little Family!

Two of the proud aunties, my sisters Rachel and April.

Uncle Willie, who thinks that Ethan is adorable.

His cute little feet! So tiny!

My adoring mother, Ethan's grandma Atkin.

The Fuentes grandparents.

His footprints. His big toes are trying to hitch a ride!
I know that this is long in coming, but I think that I can be forgiven with all of these pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment