Ethan is a cutie, with no choice but to wear what we put on him. Yet I think he was kind of having fun in this Hawaiian shirt. My dad added the ukulele because it fit the theme, but Marc also plays ukulele so it was that much cuter.
I have been trying hard to come up with something for the three of us for the ward Halloween party, and it is hard! I have been thinking that maybe this Hawaiian thing can double as a Halloween costume idea. The three of us could be tourists with Hawaiian shirts and a camera. I'm not totally sold on it though. Another idea I had was to come as M&M's. We would all wear a solid color and stick M&M's on ourselves. My sister is going with her husband and child as bank robbers, with the baby either being the loot or a policeman.
If you have any grand ideas, please let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment