So today something exciting happened. I think I felt my baby for the first time! Marc and I were at the USU basketball game sitting in the student section, and it was REALLY LOUD. I think that the baby didn't like that too much. At the loudest part of the game, I felt a little flutter in my belly. I am pretty sure it was the baby. We are getting pretty psyched to know whether it is a boy or a girl. We find out on January 28th.
Also, this week I have gotten so much bigger (at least to me). I have been pretty tired and it seems that every morning when I wake up I am bigger. To other people, this just means that they can see a slight baby bump. To me, it is a big deal. All of my pants are getting a little snug, which is really weird. I like my pants a little loose. I know it means the baby is growing too, which is exciting, so I just need to be better at reminding myself of that.
Huzzah!
ReplyDelete