
It's a...........................................

BOY!!!!
He was nice enough to stay still so we could get a good look between the legs. Very different from his older brother. At the end when we wanted to get a 3D image, he decided that enough was enough. He was wiggling and kicking, tossing and turning. What a stinker! Finally, we got this hard to decipher shot of him with a hand in his mouth.

It is exciting to be having another boy. We already have a name picked out: Eli. As my mother-in-law Korinne said "sticking with the vowels are we?" I promise that we aren't choosing this name to make life hard, though it gets tricky with an Ethan, Aiden, and Ian already in the cousin name pool.
I hope that my boys will be friends........someday. I am sure that Ethan will not like the fact that he has to share the attention around here. He really is king right now. I will try to prepare him as much as I can, but he will only be 2 when Eli comes. I'm sure that it will be a shock to his world either way.
Woohoo look at me! A post two days in a row!
Wow what is with your family and boys?
ReplyDeleteI don't know, I guess this is just making it up to my dad for having so many girls. ;)
ReplyDelete