My last post was in May. I visit my blog often for the links to other blogs I want to read. Each time, I feel this guilty twinge about not posting. I justifiably say, "I just don't have time to post. There is just way too much I have to catch up on. It is waaaayyy too overwhelming."
Ok, Ok, I know that this it is completely ridiculous.
The truth is, I do have some time, which I choose to use reading other people's blogs and a myriad of other things online. Basically, I waste my time much too often. I want to stop doing that, so I have kind of made it a goal of mine this year.
IT WILL BE DIFFICULT.
So, in an effort to keep myself accountable, I am promising the world out there in general that I will blog once a week. That is, until the arrival of my second child. It will get dicey again at that point, but I will do my best. I have no delusions of a large, loyal following of readers to this blog. If I have any followers, they have probably given up by now after months of post deprivation. So will pretend that you are there, and maybe a few of you will be.
The next question is, how on earth can I ever catch up on all that has happened since May? I have decided that is best for my sanity that I don't try. I will however abbreviate the two important thing in my continuing saga. (Can I say saga? Is my life that epic? Perhaps it can be once I stop wasting my time and start doing interesting things)
1. We moved to St. George!
What a great decision that was! I love it down here. We are enjoying wonderful weather, 50s, in January! We have a nice apartment for cheap, though with a few interesting neighbors. We have a great ward with a lot of friendly people in it. Part of enjoying the ward is that Ethan is in nursery now, which makes meeting and talking to people a lot easier. Marc is loving his internship. He even has some leads for jobs already! I have high hopes for us staying here.
2. We are having another baby! The due date is June 12th. I guess that is our favorite month in this family. Ethan's birthday is June 20th and our anniversary is June 28th. I told Marc that our next baby needs to be born in a different month, June is too full! Tomorrow is our ultrasound, so tune in for the news about the gender.
I think I will end with one last thing. I need to inform you all that I have the cutest son imaginable. It's official.
Even when he is naughty.
I don't know if I can be large, but I promise to be a loyal follower :)
ReplyDelete